ATV Mad Racers ATV Mad Racers

The music and graphics are good.
But the levels are horrible.
There are not enough cliffs to let me jump and flip.
By the way, there is a little bug, if you keep SPACE pressed, you can't rotate.

And the speed feeling is really poor. I feel like if i was in a kiddy car. Things can be better.

Underwater Underwater

I think i visited all the rooms (but how can i be sure ? no minimap) and nothing happened. I discovered a lot of things but i can't get any objects. I can only rotate on myself and be completely lost.

Do we really need a minimap ? No if things are easy to remember with enough significant objects on each wall. Green plants are not enough.
By the way, changing the behavior of the click on the side when you discover the toilets is really confusing and completely lost me. If you want to do something like that, add a symbol to explain that the behavior changed.

If it was easier to move i would give you a higher vote.

Spaceship Dodge Spaceship Dodge

This game can be interesting but it's not clean.
Where is the tutorial to explain the controls ? Why my ship is leaving the center when i press Start ? Why the score is in the middle of the screen ? Why i can change the color with a strange interface on the left ? Why do i have to ask myself these questions ?

You have a concept, now you should work on how you show things, don't put elements randomly on the screen.
Make a clean and clear interface with things at the right place, score and high-score are commonly at the top of the screen. When the game starts, add a little tutorial to explain where to click. Add a second button "Change color" and make it directly changing the ship color, we don't need a "ship-validator" button (unclear) for that.

Having a concept is a good start, but it's not enough to make a good game. Having a clear interface to make things easy for the player is as important as the fun your concept will deliver.
Keep working and things should be great.

xXJOKRXx responds:

Thanks for your feedback. I'll add a tutorial and improve the interface in the next update.

Bubble Tap Bubble Tap

The game is okay.
Having a little tutorial would be a little better because at first i really believed i had to randomly pop the bubbles.
It can be an interesting game on mobile.

If you keep the mouse button pressed, the bubbles explode when the mouse cursor touch them. I think it's a bug.

orangecity responds:

Thanks for giving your feedback!
This game is under development, if you want to test it on Android, use the link:

Dexterity Dexterity

Amazing even if im still bad, 21s !

BigEyes Story BigEyes Story

This game is a "reverse copy" of Phases from Ketchapp.
I dont have any fun playing this, the physic is buggy and having lives don't inspire me very much while i know i will die alot.

Insects: Alien Shooter Insects: Alien Shooter

Timewaster for sure, this game don't have enough content to please me. I can't even move.

Graphics and SFX are good, but without gameplay, it's not enough.

Electrio Electrio

This game is really easy.
I finished at least 20 levels at first try, even with the moving balls.
Maybe with more kind of balls it should be more interesting.
I finished the game in 10min.

Shadow Archers Shadow Archers

This game is ok.
The concept is good but going back instead of goin further for choosing the power of the arrow is really disturbing and the game got some bugs (when the 1st and 3rd platforms are at the same leve, you can walk over the gap...)

Music, graphics and animations are good.

It needs a litte more work for gettin a higher vote.

Swordplay Swordplay

Your game need rhythm !
It's so slow. Actions take so much time !
Graphics are ok and it can be a good game, but with so slow movements you can't have a fast pace reaction and funny play !
Watch films about pirates and see how the fights are shown ;) !