STREET MAGIC! STREET MAGIC!

Very funny :D

Turtle Crosses The Street Turtle Crosses The Street

Wow. That was so fun ! Nothing more to say.

Comick responds:

Thanks! Yeah it was just a fun thingy inspired by some awesome music heh

The Beast The Beast

I don't know what to say about this movie. There is no suspens because sounds make us knowing the end when the movie start. But it's cute.

ATV Mad Racers ATV Mad Racers

The music and graphics are good.
But the levels are horrible.
There are not enough cliffs to let me jump and flip.
By the way, there is a little bug, if you keep SPACE pressed, you can't rotate.

And the speed feeling is really poor. I feel like if i was in a kiddy car. Things can be better.

Underwater Underwater

I think i visited all the rooms (but how can i be sure ? no minimap) and nothing happened. I discovered a lot of things but i can't get any objects. I can only rotate on myself and be completely lost.

Do we really need a minimap ? No if things are easy to remember with enough significant objects on each wall. Green plants are not enough.
By the way, changing the behavior of the click on the side when you discover the toilets is really confusing and completely lost me. If you want to do something like that, add a symbol to explain that the behavior changed.

If it was easier to move i would give you a higher vote.

Spaceship Dodge Spaceship Dodge

This game can be interesting but it's not clean.
Where is the tutorial to explain the controls ? Why my ship is leaving the center when i press Start ? Why the score is in the middle of the screen ? Why i can change the color with a strange interface on the left ? Why do i have to ask myself these questions ?

You have a concept, now you should work on how you show things, don't put elements randomly on the screen.
Make a clean and clear interface with things at the right place, score and high-score are commonly at the top of the screen. When the game starts, add a little tutorial to explain where to click. Add a second button "Change color" and make it directly changing the ship color, we don't need a "ship-validator" button (unclear) for that.

Having a concept is a good start, but it's not enough to make a good game. Having a clear interface to make things easy for the player is as important as the fun your concept will deliver.
Keep working and things should be great.

xXJOKRXx responds:

Thanks for your feedback. I'll add a tutorial and improve the interface in the next update.

Itsy Bitsy Spider (Silly Piano Cover) Itsy Bitsy Spider (Silly Piano Cover)

next step, The flight of the Bumblebee.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, I'm not quite there yet. But maybe one day! Thanks for your review :)

Where the Heart Is Where the Heart Is

Make me reminding some Zelda stuff. It's clearly a cool RPG town music. With hen running in the grass.
Make me reminding Miyazaki films too !
Continue the good work ;)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, I can hear the resemblance to some Zelda stuff :) I love Joe Hisaishi's (the composer for the Miyazaki films) music!
Thanks a lot :D

I'll respond to your PM a bit later, as I'm in a slight hurry now!

Paradoxia Paradoxia

Wow. Thanks for the great stuff. I had headbanged it !!

hoody hoody

well done !

ZekiDance responds:

thank you. :)

Elena Elena

The plain colors make it lookin a bit strange imo (in particular the neck/chest).
But... after all i love it :D

Nice work ;)

Lende Bienenstock Lende Bienenstock

Hey ! This girl kinda looks like you (imo !) but with short hair ! Beautiful, mysterious and standing in a very well made ambient !

The hands looks like enormous, but it fits to the gloabl ambient, i like alot this draw ! Keep it up !